This position is a volunteer position. To be eligible for the Returning Guide
position one must have served as a guide for at least one year. One must also be a current undergraduate CMU
student. Returning Guides have
experience with the program allowing them to better assist New Guides
throughout the week. The minimum GPA
requirement for this position is 2.30. Responsibilities
of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Attending all training events.
- Supporting and mentoring your buddy during the
week of Leadership Safari.
- Serve as a resource for fellow guides.
- Work with a group of 10-12 incoming students to:
- Develop leadership skills.
- Adjust to college life/moving away from home.
- Learn ways to get involved at CMU.
- Meet new people and get acquainted with CMU.
- Carry out all assigned Leadership Safari activities and meetings.
Applications are available on our online application system only. Click here
to access the website.
Wednesday, November 26, 2014 at 12PM NOON. Submitted after the deadline will not be considered.