Welcome to the 7 Habits of Highly Effective College Students!
We are inviting YOU to participate in this Franklin Covey workshop that focuses on helping students achieve personal and interpersonal effectiveness from the inside out.
- How to improve focus, communication, and balance for yourself and the organizations you are involved with
- How to develop personal/professional relationships for productive collaboration
- The importance of responsibility, accountability, and commitment
- Skills for increasing productivity by staying focused on the right things
- How to reduce conflict by understanding exactly what you can influence
workshop provided really helpful and easy to understand information that I can
easily apply to my everyday life.
felt that this session helped me to focus and made me feel confident to begin
my semester fresh with new habits to try. I felt that the habits given were
very relevant and new/fresh. They were presented through a new perspective.
Our program scheduled for Thursday, January 3, 2019 from 9am-5pm has been cancelled.
*Registration is on a first come first served basis and only 30 spaces are available. While our program is geared to the needs of freshman and sophomores, interested juniors or seniors living in the Residence Halls as well as working for Residence Life are still welcome to attend. Off campus students who are not connected with Residence Life will be charged for the cost of the program.
Thank you again for your interest in the 7 Habits of Highly Effective College Students Program! Should you have any questions or concerns, please call us at (989) 774-6601 or email us at email@example.com.