Welcome to the 7 Habits of Highly Effective College Students!
We are inviting YOU to participate in this new program from Franklin Covey that focuses on helping students achieve personal and interpersonal effectiveness from the inside out.
If the following topics sound interesting, then this program is for you!
- How to improve focus, communication, and balance for yourself and the organizations you are involved with.
- How to develop personal/professional relationships for productive collaboration
- The importance of responsibility, accountability, and commitment
- Skills for increasing productivity by staying focused on the right things
- How to reduce conflict by understanding exactly what you can influence
Our next full-day program is anticipated for January 2015.
*Registration is on a first come first served basis and only 30 spaces are available. While our program is geared to the needs of freshman and sophomores, interested juniors or seniors living in the Residence Halls as well as working for Residence Life are still welcome to attend. Off campus students not working for Residence Life will be charged for the cost of the program.
Thank you again for your interest in the 7 Habits of Highly Effective College Students Program! Should you have any questions or concerns, please call us at (989) 774-6601 or email us at email@example.com.