Herrig Residence Hall is proud to offer the Global Village Theme Area.
Are you interested in living with someone who is from an entirely different background than yourself? The Global Village will pair students from the United States with International students to do just that! What an amazing opportunity to live and interact with people from differing backgrounds, experiences, countries and view points!
You will be able to build bridges, share a multicultural environment, and truly prepare for the global workplace and lifestyle.
For more information please contact: John Johnstin, Herrig Residence Hall Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 989-774-3916.
Possible Global Village Programs for 2013-2014:
- Trivial Pursuit World Cultures
- Deaf Bingo
- Ask the experts (religious diversity panel)
- Asian Art workshop
- Salsa Side (learn salsa dancing)
- International Iron Chef
- Basic Skills (learn to iron, do laundry...)
- Trips and adventures
- Shut up or Speak up- program based upon political interests collected through survey information.