What to Bring

​   2012-697-105 Warriner Mall fall seal.JPG

If seeking on campus employment, you will need your driver's license or equivalent state identification and social security card.

Foreign Language Placement Score: If planning to enroll in French, German or Spanish courses in your first semester and you have previously studied that particular language in high school you must take the Foreign Language Placement Exam online at least one week prior to orientation.  Click here to log onto "Placement Tests."

You may wish to bring:
  • A printed copy of your orientation e-mail confirmation with details on check-in time, location and parking.
  • Comfortable shoes and casual clothing; walking to meeting locations will be part of your orientation day.
  • Sweater or sweatshirt - temperatures may vary in meeting locations.
  • An umbrella and rain gear in case of inclement weather.  
  • Since space is limited, we cannot accommodate friends you might wish to bring with you.

CMU is an AA/EO institution, providing equal opportunity to all persons, including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. | CentralLink
Copyright Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859 | Phone 989-774-4000 | Privacy Policy | Feedback | Full Site