Whether you’re a high school student, graduate student, international student, nontraditional student or military service member, now’s your chance to discover CMU and put your stamp on the world. More...
Ask us! We’re here to help. You’ll find mountains of info online plus email addresses and phone numbers if you need to connect with a human. More...
CMU is a diverse and dynamic intellectual community. Make yourself at home, starting with this gateway to campus resources and services for faculty and staff. More...
Welcome to your home for everything maroon and gold. The CMU Alumni Association brings Chippewas together through social media and at events across the country. Catch the Central spirit here. More...
Find out how parents and family can immerse themselves in Central’s culture, activities and events, and discover how we support you and your student. More...
We thank you — a member of our local or regional community — for your support and partnership. Come visit. Come be a part of it all. We’re here to serve you, too. More...
* ALL students, regardless of major and year, are encouraged to apply.
* Internships are available ALL semesters (Paid and Unpaid).
* Transportation to Downtown Lansing, provided by CMU, is available ALL semesters. Transportation will be provided on Tuesdays and Thursdays each week (leave campus by 8 AM, return before 5:30 PM) with the potential for additional weekdays added based on student need and number.
* Academic credit can be obtained with approval from a faculty advisor.
SUGGESTED APPLICATION DEADLINES:
* FALL – May 1st
* SPRING – October 1st
* SUMMER – February 1st
Schedule an Appointment
* ERIK SIMON (email@example.com)
* MATTHEW WARREN (firstname.lastname@example.org)
CS Resource Page
MI Legislative Branch
MI Executive Branch
MI Judicial Branch
Lobbying & Special Interest
SUGGESTED DEADLINES FOR SECURING AN INTERNSHIP:
* FALL- Early August
* SPRING- Late November
* SUMMER - Early April
”Secured Internship” Form
Ballenger-Browne Endowment - Provides financial support to political science students completing internships within all branches of the state and federal government. The endowment provides students with a stipend for transportation and other expenses related to the internship activities.
Information on Downtown Lansing
"GUIDE TO GOVERNMENT CAREERS"