Our team values collaboration and partnerships across campus to develop resources and programs that will promote student success. We have been strategically aligned with Academic Colleges & Departments as liaisons to ensure that we are meeting the needs and goals of our CMU community. Please feel free to reach out to your assigned liaison to see how you can best utilize our resources! We are here to assist in a wide range of areas:
- Career-based classroom assignments and programs that can be used for coursework. Many faculty require students to schedule a Mock Interview, attend a REACH Advising appointment, or attend career events for a class assignment.
- Gaining access and navigating our NEW Career Management System "Handshake". Posting career events, jobs, and internships that come through your department.
- Classroom and Student Organization presentations, workshops, and events. Don't cancel class, we would be more than happy to stop in! Our outREACH student volunteers are available throughout hte year to connect with RSO's in your department!
- Attending Faculty and Departmental meetings to share resources
- Helping you navigate and share career resources with students, faculty, and staff such as our Career Guide, Resource Directory and Appointment Scheduling.
Thank you for your support & commitment to student success!
STUDENTS CAN SCHEDULE ALL APPOINTMENTS THROUGH "HANDSHAKE"!