STUDENTS CAN SCHEDULE A CAREER COACHING APPOINTMENT THROUGH "HANDSHAKE"
POTENTIAL TOPICS FOR COLLABORATION:
- Career-based classroom assignments and programs that can be used for coursework. Many faculty require students to schedule a Mock Interview, attend a REACH Career Peer appointment, or attend career events on "Handshake" for a class assignment
- Gaining access and navigating our NEW Career Management System "Handshake". Posting career events, jobs, and internships that come through your department. If you would like an account please call 989-774-3068.
- Classroom and Student Organization presentations, workshops, and events. Don't cancel class, we would be more than happy to stop in! Our outREACH student volunteers are available throughout the year to connect with RSO's in your department!
- Attending faculty, departmental, and staff meetings to share resources
- Helping you navigate and share career resources with students, fellow faculty, and staff
- Donate gently used professional attire to our "First Impressions" store