- Career-based classroom assignments and programs that can be used for coursework. Many faculty require students to schedule a Mock Interview, attend a REACH Career Peer appointment, or attend career events for a class assignment.
- Gaining access and navigating our NEW Career Management System "Handshake". Posting career events, jobs, and internships that come through your department.
- Classroom and Student Organization presentations, workshops , and events. Don't cancel class, we would be more than happy to stop in! Our outREACH student volunteers are available throughout the year to connect with RSO's in your department!
- Attending Faculty and Departmental meetings to share resources
- Helping you navigate and share career resources with students, fellow faculty, and staff
Thank you for your support & commitment to student success!
STUDENTS CAN SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT THROUGH "HANDSHAKE"