Whether you’re a high school student, graduate student, international student, nontraditional student or military service member, now’s your chance to discover CMU and put your stamp on the world. More...
Ask us! We’re here to help. You’ll find mountains of info online plus email addresses and phone numbers if you need to connect with a human. More...
CMU is a diverse and dynamic intellectual community. Make yourself at home, starting with this gateway to campus resources and services for faculty and staff. More...
Welcome to your home for everything maroon and gold. The CMU Alumni Association brings Chippewas together through social media and at events across the country. Catch the Central spirit here. More...
Find out how parents and family can immerse themselves in Central’s culture, activities and events, and discover how we support you and your student. More...
We thank you — a member of our local or regional community — for your support and partnership. Come visit. Come be a part of it all. We’re here to serve you, too. More...
Recognizing Education Aspirations & Career Horizons
* Mondays-Thursdays from 11 AM – 3 PM in Ronan Hall 240
* RESUME AND COVER LETTER CRITIQUES & GENERAL CAREER GUIDANCE
* Class Assignment: Make sure to utilize REACH far enough in advance of the deadline (2-3 days at the latest). Advisors can fill out any paperwork needed for your class and will provide a REACH Appointment Card to verify your visit.
* Wait Times: There are 2-3 advisors working at any given time. This will often result in wait times no longer than 5-10 minutes. However, high volumes of students may result from class assignments and upcoming events resulting in longer wait times. If we are unable to accommodate, feel free to visit on a different day, or schedule an appointment with a Career Services staff member through "Handshake".
* Purpose: The goal of REACH is to empower students to make their own decisions on how to best craft their application materials. Advisors will provide tips and strategies utilizing our Career Guide, but it is ultimately up to the visiting student to decide what will work best within their area of study and industry based on the conversation.
* Follow-Up: Make sure to follow-up with REACH as you continue to develop your documents and feel free to schedule an appointment with a Career Coach through “Handshake” to learn more about what our office offers. Since our program focuses more on strategies for resumes and cover letters, we recommend visiting a Writing Center on campus for help with additional editing, grammar, and effective writing strategies.
Application Process Resources
Appointments & Resources
ERIK SIMON (email@example.com)
BRENDON BONOTTO (firstname.lastname@example.org)
PRAN MUKUND (email@example.com)