"GO, GET HIRED CHIPS!"
* Your personal dashboard that adapts based on your interactions with the system.
* Job, Internship and Employer Search
* Applying to Positions & Securing Interviews with Employers
* Networking Events, Career Fairs & Managing Your Calendar
* Scheduling Appointments with Career Services (Career Coach & Mock Interview)
* Career "Planning" Section filled with a variety of resources
* CMU Career Services Resource Library (Think "Pinterest" for Career Resources)
* Journaling & Taking Notes
* Public Profile Employers can View (similar to LinkedIn)
* "Help" dropdown menu feature once signed in
* "Career Interests" Profile that system adapts to