Recognizing Education Aspirations & Career Horizons
* M-TH: 10 AM – 3 PM
* GENERAL CAREER GUIDANCE, RESUME CRITIQUES & REFERRALS TO STAFF
* Class Assignment: Make sure to utilize REACH far enough in advance of the deadline (2-3 days at the latest). Career Peers can fill out any paperwork needed for your class and will provide a REACH Appointment Card to verify your visit.
* Wait Times: There are 2-3 Peers working at any given time. This will often result in wait times no longer than 5-10 minutes. However, high volumes of students may result from class assignments and upcoming events resulting in longer wait times. If we are unable to accommodate, feel free to visit on a different day, or schedule an appointment with a Career Services staff member through "Handshake".
* Purpose: The goal of REACH is to empower students to make their own decisions on how to best craft their resumes. Career Peers will provide tips and strategies utilizing office resources, but it is ultimately up to the visiting student to decide what will work best within their area of study and industry based on the conversation.
* Follow-Up: Make sure to follow-up with REACH as you continue to develop your documents and feel free to schedule a Career Coaching appointment through “Handshake” to learn more about what our office offers. Since our program focuses more on strategies for resumes, we recommend visiting a Writing Center on campus for help with additional editing, grammar, and effective writing strategies for resumes, cover letters and personal statements.
Appointments & Resources