The Leadership Institute defines
leadership education as building capacity to solve problems, create value,
and thrive in a changing and challenging world. Purpose is here to bring forward your values, strengths, and personal points of
growth. Together we will explore you. You know yourself pretty well but have
you ever stopped to take a look at how others perceive you?
During Purpose, students will be able to chart a future based upon an understanding of self - their values, strengths, and identity.
Upon completion, Purpose participants will be better prepared to take their next step in their leadership journey at Central Michigan University, as well as:
- Formulate a sense of purpose
- Create new insights about leadership using experiences and resources
The first Spring 2020 sessions of Purpose will be held:
- Sunday, January 26 from 1:00 to 4:00 P.M. in Powers Hall 136
- Sunday, March 1 from 1:00 to 4:00 P.M. in Powers Hall 136
- Tuesday, April 7 from 6:00 to 9:00 P.M. in Powers Hall 136
REGISTER ON ENGAGE CENTRAL
The workshop may also be offered to student organizations and groups, tailored to their particular educational goals.