Are you interested in developing your leadership skills through involvement in one of the many departments on campus?
Have you considered applying to be:
- a Resident Assistant
- a Multicultural Advisor
- a Leadership Safari Guide,
- a Peer Involvement Advisor
- an IMPACT mentor
- a REACH Advisor
- a Mock Interview Intern
- a Leadership Camp facilitator
- an Orientation Mentor
- a Campus Ambassador
- a Supplemental Instruction Leader
- a Tutor
- a Capital City Intern, or
- involved in the Mary Ellen Brandell Volunteer Center
but aren't sure where to begin? If so, this is the event for you! Come check out all of the opportunities for you to Represent CMU! You will be able to meet with representatives from the various departments available and get the valuable information regarding application processes and deadlines!
Tuesday, October 17th, 2017
6pm - 8pm
Bovee University Center, Rotunda
Open to everyone!