The Spark Leadership Experience is a three-part series and will be held February 6, 13, and 20 from 7:00 to 9:00 P.M. in the Kulhavi Classrooms in the Towers Residence Hall Complex. Participants should plan to attend all three sessions. Upon completion of Spark, participants will receive a certificate.
Spark registration is open now! The Spark Leadership Experience is a three-part series and will be held September 25, October 2 and October 9, 2019 from 7:00 to 9:00 P.M. in the Rotunda Room of the Bovee University Center. Participants should plan to attend all three sessions. Upon completion of Spark, participants will receive a certificate.
REGISTRATION NOW FOR THE SPARK LEADERSHIP SERIES
The Spark Leadership Experience is your first opportunity to develop your leadership style and abilities. Spark is an interactive leadership training designed to emphasize the need to lead in diverse teams and respond to challenges. Participants will get connected with upperclassmen facilitators and build connections with other emerging leaders. Spark is designed to be a transformative experience for any Central Michigan University Student interested in exploring their leadership potential!
Upon completion of the Spark Leadership Experience, participants will:
- Have discussed knowledge of leadership theory, including the importance of getting involved as college students
- Be able to articulate personal strengths and areas for improvement
- Demonstrate respect for diverse viewpoints
- Consider the impact of decisions and actions on others
- Engage in service and volunteer activities characterized by reciprocity
Please contact the Sarah R. Opperman Leadership Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (989) 774-LEAD (5323) with any questions.