Dates and registration information for the spring 2019 Ignite Cohort will be avilable in November 2018.
ABOUT IGNITE LEADERSHIP
The Ignite Leadership Program was designed to engage advanced student leaders in a series of developmental workshops informed by the Leadership Challenge and the Student Leadership Practice Inventory (sLPI). Learn more about the sLPI here. The Leadership Challenge is a guidebook used to inform leaders about the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership Model and provide resources that help individuals increase their capacity to lead in organizational settings. Participants in Ignite will gain new insights about their leadership abilities and behaviors by receiving 360-degree feedback from their peers, fellow organizational members, mentor, advisors, co-workers, and supervisors.
Through participation in Ignite, students will:
- Explore leadership though the lens of the Student Leadership Practices Inventory (sLPI) and Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership
- Receive comprehensive feedback from peers, staff, and advisors regarding demonstration of their enacted of lived leadership
- Design personal leadership development plan rooted in an understanding of self
- Gain valuable insights on how to incorporate the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership model into their current and future leadership roles
- Build a strong rapport and network with other campus leaders
Please contact Travell Oakes, Graduate Assistant in the Sarah R. Opperman Leadership Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (989) 774-3844 with any questions.