Greetings and thank you for stopping by.
We have a couple of important announcements...
2022 McNair Recruitment
The McNair Scholars Program will soon be recruiting for our 2022 cohort. We are looking for low-income and first-generation college students and/or underrepresented students interested in getting a Ph.D.
We are looking for students who are:
- Currently a freshman or sophomore at CMU
- A first-generation college student (Neither parent has a bachelor's degree or higher)
- A curious-minded individual
- Interested in doing cool research (Or maybe you haven't thought about it yet!)
- Interested in a career that requires a Ph.D.
The McNair program helps students get into graduate school through providing a research experience, GRE training and more. If you want to get your Ph.D. (possibly for free!) and have the opportunity to do cool research, we strongly encourage you to click here to fill out an interest survey telling us more about yourself. We want to meet you, hear your story and help you find an educational and career path that will best fit your needs and interests.
The application deadline won't be until the fall, but we encourage
you to reach out now to get the conversation started.