All new students are required to complete a series of programs to become
CAMPUS LIFE 101 (tentatively scheduled for August 28 and 29)
acclimated to campus life at Central.
More details about these programs will be announced closer to the start of the fall semester.
No Zebras, No Excuses
College Life & Safety
Campus Diversity & Inclusion
Please note: No Zebras, No Excuses is a scenario-based presentation addressing the issues of sexual assault, domestic violence, stalking and harassment.
EverFi Online Training
- CMU is committed to developing a caring and supportive culture for our students. In order to accomplish this, we want to ensure that you are part of the dialogue. The conversation begins with
Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates, an online training module that discusses sexual and gender-based misconduct education, such as healthy relationships, substance abuse, sexual aggression, and bystander intervention.
- The Office of Civil Rights and Institutional Equity (OCRIE) will communicate details about this requirement to students in their first semester.
- Be sure to complete this required online training by the designated deadline.
- This training available by email invitation sent to your CMICH account, or by logging into CentralLink (Click 'My Account' then ‘EverFi Training’ in the Around Campus section).
- Questions about the training? Pleas contact OCRIE (OCRIE@cmich.edu or 989-774-3253).