College of Education & Human Services
Schedule an appointment by calling 989.774.3309 | email Amanda
Master of Arts - Higher Education Administration (Central Michigan University) in progress
Bachelor of Science - Secondary Education (Central Michigan University)
Favorite things about CMU
- High quality academic programs and out of class opportunities.
- An easy to navigate campus with a big university feel.
- Friendly people.
Key CMU resources to utilize
- EHS Center for Student Services. For CEHS students to meet with an advisor and talk about their programs
- Volunteer Center. A place to get involved and Put your Stamp on the World.
- Professors' office hours. Connecting with faculty right away is so important; it enhances your academic experience and provides you with mentorships
Tips for success
- Have confidence that you possess the ability to make changes.
- Seek out resources; you’re not in this alone!
- Find balance between your life as a student, professional and person.