EIS provides data-driven performance metrics, real-time dashboards and custom analytics in collaboration with faculty and staff across campus to help drive developments that lead to user-friendly, self-service information services to further student success and the CMU student experience.
Our work priorities are driven by ESS in collaboration with the Office of Institutional Research and the Office of Information Technology to drive technical and process efficiencies.
- Real-Time Retention Dashboards
- Relative Risk Index & Reporting
- Enrollment Gap Reporting and Dashboards
- Student Progress Reporting
- Time to Degree Forecasting Dashboards
- Data and Systems Integration
- Talisma/CRM Support
Have an idea or suggestion? Tell us!
We are always eager to know your questions, creative ideas, and suggestions for how we can better understand and support the CMU student experience. Tell us your thoughts!
Office of Student Success
230 Ronan Hall | (989) 774-3401 |email@example.com