College of Humanities & Social & Behavioral Sciences
Schedule an appointment by calling 989.774.3401 | email Jeff
Masters of Education - College Student Affairs Leadership (Grand Valley State University)
Bachelor of Fine Arts - Studio Art (Central Michigan University)
Favorite things about CMU
- The Students: Great to work with and dedicated to putting their Stamp on the World.
- The Campus: Feels like just the right fit and is beautiful in the fall.
- The Faculty: Dedicated to teaching and students’ success.
Key CMU resources to utilize
- Connect with a Career Coach.
- Meet with your Academic Advisor.
- Explore RSOs with a Peer Involvement Advisor.
Tips for success
- Start on large projects early; this way you won’t feel overwhelmed.
- Talk with your professors; they can help you and are an excellent resource.
- Find a way to manage your time that works for you and stick to it.