Thank you for your interest in the Pathways to Academic Student Success program. This initiative is for first-generation and Pell-eligible students. By participating in Pathways, you will have a community of faculty, staff, and students that are dedicated to walking alongside you on your journey to graduation. You will take classes with other Pathways scholars, be assigned a faculty/staff mentor, and develop a personalized academic plan with your Pathways academic advisor. Your involvement in Pathways will propel you to the front of the crowd.
Follow the steps below to apply and begin your journey with the Pathways program:
- Apply to join the Pathways program by completing our ONLINE APPLICATION.
- Complete your ENROLLMENT CHECKLIST, if you haven't done so already (CMU global ID, CMU email, review financial aid package, reserve an orientation date, reserve your housing). Contact the Pathways office at 989-774-3630 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into issues.
- Attend the Pathways session of Central Success 101 at 11:30 am during your new student orientation.
- Register to attend Leadership Safari (indicate that you are a Pathways student). Once you have registered for Leadership Safari complete the Safari Fee Waiver Form.
- Attend the Pathways Welcome Reception.