(Mt Pleasant Campus Undergraduate Courses Only)
This program is offered by CMU to promote life-long learning and diversity on campus.
The program allows senior citizens (age 60 or older) who are Michigan residents to attend on-campus undergraduate classes, on an audit basis only, at no charge.
- Must be age 60 or above
- Michigan resident (have lived in Michigan for at least one year)
- Space must be available in the course or approval by the department via bump card
- Instructor approval is required
- Grading option is "Audit" only (no credit will be earned and does not count towards a degree)
- Application fee
- Tuition rates for undergraduate on-campus courses
- Special course fees
- Parking fees - contact Parking Services at (989) 774-3083
- Student CHIP I.D. Card – contact Central Card Office at (989) 774-3484
- If registered for three or more credit hours, student is eligible for SAC membership at student cost of $60 per semester