Every applicant for graduation is required to submit an application for graduation.
Applications are processed in the order they are received for each graduation. Submission should be based on the following timeline:
- April 15 for December graduation
- September 15 for May graduation
- January 15 for August graduation
The application for graduation generates a graduation audit which is e-mailed to the student.
On Campus Graduate Students
At the time of filing the graduation application, it is the responsibility of the student to determine whether his/her adviser will be available to approve the thesis or to sign any other papers necessary for graduation. Late applicants may be able to graduate, but their name may not appear in the commencement program.
- July 1 for December graduation
- December 1 for May graduation
- April 1 for August graduation