Students may withdraw from all courses through the tenth week of classes using the complete withdrawal functionality in the Course Search and Registration on CentralLink. Students enrolled in short term courses, on-line courses, or have already withdrawn from a single course will be referred to the Registrar's Office for assistance.

A student will automatically receive W's as an indicator of withdrawal through the tenth week of the Fall and Spring semesters or through the midpoint of all courses shorter than one semester. The instructor will be notified of the course withdrawal. In cases of academic dishonesty, the instructor will notify the Registrar's Office to reinstate the course and the instructor will submit the final grade.

Students withdrawing from the university between the tenth week and the Friday of the 14th week will receive W's for passing work of D- or better and E's for failing work. During this period, students enrolled in a CR/NC only course will receive W's for passing work of C or better and a grade of E (which is converted to NC) for failing work. The Registrar's Office will contact each instructor to verify whether or not the student is earning a passing grade.

No student may withdraw from all classes during the week preceding final examination week.

A student following the above procedures may receive certain refunds, if eligible, in accordance with university regulations.

A student leaving the university without officially withdrawing will not be eligible for refunds and will not be eligible for a W grade.