​Admission Requirements

If you are a student who is regularly matriculated and in good academic standing, you may apply as a guest student to another college or university. A guest student is urged to have the course(s) that he or she plans to take approved in advance by the Undergraduate Academic Services Office, Warriner 123, to determine if they will transfer. Guest admission is usually valid for only one university semester or session at a time.

When to Apply

You should apply well in advance, and at least one month prior to the start of classes.

How to Apply

Transferring Courses Back to CMU

In order to have the course(s) considered for credit by CMU, the student must request that the other institution send an official transcript once the course(s) has been completed to the following address:

Registrar's Office
Warriner 212
Central Michigan University
Mt Pleasant MI 48859