This form is for CURRENT Central Michigan University students who plan to attend another school as a visiting student. If the course you would like to take is NOT listed on the Transfer Credit Equivalency website, you may fill out the following form and email it to Vicki Steele, or you may fill out this form and mail or drop it off to​:

Office of the Registrar
Central Michigan University
Warriner 212​​​​
Mount Pleasant, MI 48859