In order to qualify, a student must have transferred a minimum of 16 hours from Northwestern Michigan College.  Once you have earned a total of 64 hours at Central Michigan University, you may request that your transcript be sent back to Northwestern Michigan College to be evaluated.   

To order a transcript, please click here​ to access the special transcript request form.   This form can either be:
  1. Faxed to the Registrar’s Office at (989) 774-3783  or
  2. Dropped off at our office (Warriner 212) or
  3. Sent to our office at the following address:
Registrar’s Office
Att: Transcripts
Central Michigan University
Mount Pleasant, MI  48859

Northwestern Michigan College will contact you once this credit has been evaluated to let you know if you may now be awarded your Associate’s Degree or still need additional credit.