Reverse Transfer Agreements
Central Michigan University (CMU) has Reverse Transfer Agreements with the following community colleges.  This is an initiative to assist students who have transferred from one of these institutions to CMU before earning an Associate’s Degree to possibly earn that degree after transferring.  As you register for your required courses at CMU it may be important to also consider your remaining requirements at your previous institution. ​

After earning  the specified credits that have been determined by your former institution,  a student may request that their CMU transcript be sent and evaluated by their previous institution to determine if he/she has now earned the required credits to be awarded an Associate’s Degree.  Please click on the link for your institution to find out the credit hour requirements and how you can take advantage of this agreement.





1200 S. Franklin St • Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859
Phone: 989-774-4000

CMU is an AA/EO institution, providing equal opportunity to all persons, including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. | CentralLink
Copyright Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859 | Phone 989-774-4000 | Privacy Policy | Feedback | Full Site