Requesting a classroom does not mean that the room has been reserved. Classrooms are not available for your use until you receive a confirmation email from the Registrar's Office.

All classrooms are mediated and have either a PC or Mac.  If you have equipment needs, you must list them on the room request form.

Room reservations may o​nly be requested to use for times between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.

University faculty and staff may submit this form to reserve academic classrooms.  (You may view a list of classrooms that you may request here.)

Students requesting rooms for research or to defend their Thesis may submit this on-line form to reserve an academic classroom.

Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) must log into OrgSync for their organization and create an event. Please allow 7 to 10 days for this request to be processed.

Individuals or non-CMU groups wishing to reserve space at CMU should contact University Recreation Events & Conferences Space Request Form. ​If questions, please call 989-774-PLAN.

For Bovee University Center room reservations, please call 989-774-PLAN.

For EHS Building room reservations, please call 989-774-6995.

For Health Professions Building room reservations, please call 989-774-2869.

 For Music Building room reservations, please call 989-774-3738.

For Park Library room reservations, please call 989-774-1030.

Please remember that classrooms are reserved by the teaching schedule.  This means that an hour block is really 45-50 minutes, and an hour-and-a-half block is 75-80 minutes.  Please do not disturb a class in session, and respect the need for a class coming into the room to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start of the class.

Faculty & Staff:  To request a classroom, please use our on-line form. You will be prompted to enter your global ID and password. Once you've logged in, click the "Events" tab and then click on the "Events Request" link.

Students:  To request a classroom for research or to defend your Thesis, please use this on-line form.