- Sunscreen & Bug Spray
- Sandals / Tennis Shoes
- Shorts / Comfortable Pants
- T-Shirts / Sweatshirts
- Phone charger
- Fan (if you need the noise)
- Hair Dryer
- Shampoo / Conditioner
- Toothpaste / Toothbrush
- Pillow and Blanket if you prefer your own!
- Linens will be provide
- Any of your own personal items
- Completed Informed Consent Form and Blue Card (mailed to you prior to camp)
- Readiness to have fun, meet others, and learn more about yourself!
- Download the list
*We will be doing a service project away from campus from 9am-noon on the last day of Camp. Please bring clothes and shoes that can get dirty. Rain ponchos are available if it rains!
**A Mock Rock has been scheduled into our activities. Feel free to bring any supplies that might be beneficial to this event...ie: music, props, costumes, etc.
Alcohol and other illegal substances are strictly prohibited. Furthermore, CMU is a Tobacco-Free Campus. Failure to comply with these policies and rules will result in immediate dismissal from the program.