How to Volunteer:
If interested in volunteering as a group or as an individual please sign up here.
For Big Groups to sign up to volunteer, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
New Opportunity Alert!
This year we would like to get more RSO participation in the Sibs fun! Registered Student Organizations now have the opportunity to have a booth to run a game and promote their RSO at the carnival. The carnival will be Saturday 1/31 from 2 to 6 p.m. in the SAC.
Please fill out the link below if you would like to table at Carnival!
Why Volunteer CMU Siblings Weekend?
- It’s fun!
- It’s an opportunity to take part in one of CMU’s finest traditions.
- You can volunteer with your sibling.
- It’s a way to get involved on campus and show your CMU spirit.
- Need community service hours, here you go.
- It’s a way to meet new people, make new friends, and create memories that last a lifetime!
- It’s a way to give back to the CMU community.
- It makes you feel good.
- WE CAN’T DO IT WITHOUT YOU!
What will I be doing when I volunteer?
You can select where you spend your time. Volunteers are needed in the following areas: registration check in, movies, ticket takers at special events, servers at the pancake breakfast, carnival set up and more!