- Referral assistance for students, parents, faculty and staff
- Referral to appropriate off-campus agencies and other CMU services and resources
- Consultation with students, parents, faculty and staff
- Outreach programs (may be available upon request)
- For after-hours help: Counselors and/or crisis center staff are
available 24 hours/365 days a year to help with serious after-hour
mental health emergencies. Call the CMU police (off-campus:
dial 989-774-3081; on-campus: dial 911) to reach a counselor/crisis
center staff after hours. These after hour resources are only available
for CMU personnel or enrolled students. You can also call Listening Ear Crisis & Referral Helpline (open 24 hours/day) at 989-772-2918.
- McLaren Free Clinic Website Information
- Isabella Citizens for Health
Many additional resources are available from
on-campus departments and external facilities as well as on-line.