What is TAO?
TAO is mobile-friendly to help you deal with everyday life challenges that you can access anytime, anywhere to fit your busy schedule.
It may be helpful to think of TAO as an online library of engaging, interactive programs to learn life skills and to help you bounce back from disappointments or stumbling blocks in life. As you watch videos and engage with our interactive components, you'll gain the knowledge, self-awareness, and skills you need to achieve your goals.
- Sign up on your own or with a CMU Counseling Center counselor.
- Complete TAO at your own pace.
- Learn to manage worrisome thoughts, improve interpersonal communications, and improve your mood.
Here you can anonymously complete a self-screening assessment that will ask you a few questions about common problems, then provide you with feedback for next steps you can take.
How to Sign Up
1. Enter your name and email address on the enrollment form, use your CMU
2. Enter a password
3. Leave the "Enrollment Key" field blank. Complete the demographics and
Informed Consent Form, then click "Sign Me Up!"
4. Check your email. You will receive a confirmation link which you must click on
before signing in.
5. Sign in, choose the pathway that is right for you, and get started!
Once you have created an account, you can use TAO on any web platform, or you can download the Android or iOS mobile apps.