Thank you for your interest in the Sexual Aggression Peer Advocate (SAPA) Program at Central Michigan University
- Each applicant
must be a CMU student (or a student transferring to CMU by Fall training)
- A two-year commitment is strongly preferred but one year is required.
- Must be able to attend interviews and a mandatory two-weekend training the following fall
- See the cover letter of the application for dates and further details
Once you have completed the application please choose one of the following options for submission:
1. Email completed application to email@example.com
2. Place application in a sealed envelope and turn it in to any current SAPA member
3. Place application in a sealed envelope and turned it in to the Office of Student Affairs (located in Ronan 290).
Applications are due no later than 5:00 pm on February 27, 2016.