Thank you for your interest in the Sexual Aggression Peer Advocate (SAPA) Program at Central Michigan University
- Each applicant
must be a CMU student (or a student transferring to CMU by Fall training)
- A two-year commitment is strongly preferred but one year is required.
- Must be able to attend interviews and a mandatory two-weekend training the following fall
- See the cover letter of the application for dates and further details
Click here to access the 2016 SAPA Application (deadline for submitting 2016 Applications has been extended to 5 pm, March 4, 2016.
Once you have completed the application please choose one of the following options for submission:
1. Email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Place application in a sealed envelope and turn it in to any current SAPA member
3. Place application in a sealed envelope and turned it in to the Office of Student Affairs (located in Ronan 290).
The new deadline for submitting 2016 SAPA Applications has been extended to 5:00 pm on March 4, 2016.