Sometimes an instructor will make
arrangements to proctor a test or locate a quiet, non-distracting area
for the test; other times the instructor is not able to do so.
the instructor makes arrangements for extended time or a quiet area,
that is satisfactory.
- If the instructor is unable to find a quiet place or someone to proctor to allow for extended time, then the student
will contact the SDS office (774-1092) from three to seven days prior
to a quiz or test. For any questions or concerns, please call 774-3018.
- Instructors can remind students when a test is coming up to make arrangements if they have accommodations.
Tests being administered at the SDS office can be
- Hand delivered to 319 Park Library
- Faxed to the SDS office at 774-1326
- Emailed to email@example.com
Test material should include the cover sheet with any instructions given in the classroom,
length of time given for quizzes or if time allotted is different than
the normal class period.
Instructors may pick up tests when they are completed, or tests will
be scanned and sent .