Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 9.24.15 AM.png
​​​A report may be submitted to the Office of Student Conduct by any member of the University Community.  To file a report click on the link below.  You will be asked to enter information pertaining to the incident you are reporting.  You may file an anonymous report, however, without providing your name and contact information it may be very difficult to do anything with the incident you are reporting. This form should not be used for concerns related to mental health or student well-being. Please visit the CMU Cares section to file a CARE Team report.

FILE A REPORT​ - (CMU Faculty, Staff, Students, and the public)

FILE A REPORT - (Residence Life Staff Only)

FILE A REPORT - (Report a concern about sexual misconduct)