Weight Training Center
The Weight Training Center is a 2,900-square foot facility is located on the lower level of the Student Activity Center and is equipped with:
- 10 half rack stations
- Two full power rack stations
- One smith machine
- Two deadlifting platforms
- Plate loaded strength equipment
- Precor Discovery Series Seated Calf Raise
- Precor Discovery Series Angled Leg Press
- Precor Discovery Series Leg Curl
- Precor Discovery Series Squat Machine
- Precor Discovery Series Low Row
- Precor Discovery Series Leg Extension
- Standing Calf Extension
- Decline Bench
- Two preacher curls
- Hammer Strength dumbbells
- 5-15 (2.5 LB INCREMENTS)
- 20-120 (5 LB INCREMENTS)
- Three TRX Suspension Training stations
- LifeFitness Signature Series Eight Station Multi-Jungle
The Fitness Center is a 12,500-square foot space located on the main level of the Student Activity Center and is equipped with various types of cardio equipment, selectorized weight lifting equipment, free weights, and a stretching area.
The Fitness Specialist staff is trained in monitoring the facility for safe operations and can help answer any questions that you may have regarding an exercise or machine.
If you need any additional information or have any comments, questions or suggestions, please contact our SAC Welcome Center at (989) 774-3200.