Bachelor of Applied Arts - Central Michigan University
- Major: Communication
- Minor: Athletic Coaching
Master of Arts - Central Michigan University
- Higher Education Administration
- American College Personnel Association (ACPA)
- Association for Orientation, Transition, and Retention in Higher Education (NODA)
Christopher was born and raised on the north side of Flint, Michigan. he became a part of the Central Michigan and Mt. Pleasant community in 2012 as an undergraduate student. During his time at CMU, Christopher volunteered with the GEAR UP and Pathways programs, served on the executive board for various student organizations, and was heavily involved with Fraternity and Sorority Life.
Favorite Place on Campus:
The Center for Inclusion and Diversity. This is a place that has helped in my development throughout my time at CMU. The staff there work diligently to create a welcoming environment for students. They also put on great cultural events throughout the year!
Advice for Incoming Students:
Learn about and use as many resources as possible to assist you toward graduation. Central is full of offices designed to help you develop academically, professionally, and personally. Check out resources like Success Coaching and the Career Development Center.
- Christopher is one of four siblings and also has four nieces.
- Christopher enjoys listening to music, endlessly.
- Other hobbies include watching sports and reading.