**To comply with new health and safety guidelines, the Student Food Pantry has suspended regular distributions. To serve students in need, Campus Dining will provide bulk food distributions on Mondays and Thursdays between 1:30 and 2:30 p.m. Students must first register for a distribution event in the CMU Student Food Pantry portal in Engage Central. Meals can be picked up from The Market located in the East residence hall complex.
- Students may register to receive food in a distribution from Dining Services. Meals will be available for pick-up from 1:30-2:30 pm on Mondays and Thursdays from The Market located in the East residence complex. Register for a distribution event in the CMU Student Food Pantry portal in Engage Central.
- The meal swipe program is still running. Please complete the online form on the Student Food Pantry Engage Central Platform. Students may receive a block of 10 meals once per semester.
Mount Pleasant Community Resources:
- Community Compassion Network Pantry (1114 W High St) will be open April 4th from 9:00 am-noon, April 8th from 2:00 pm- 6:00 pm, and April 11th from 9:00 am- noon.
- Max & Emily's, located downtown Mount Pleasant (125 E Broadway), is offering meals to people in need everyday from 11:00 am- 2:00 pm.
- Salvation Army (1715 S Mission) has food boxes available by appointment only Monday-Friday from 9:00-noon, and 12:30 pm-4:00 pm. Please call 989-773-4663.
- Mt. Pleasant Public Schools is offering adult lunches for $2. Distributions are from 11:00 am- 1:00 pm Monday-Friday. Please park at the back of Mount Pleasant High School or Ganiard Elementary, and meals will be brought to your car.