** Updated 6/2/20
**To comply with new health and safety guidelines, the Student Food Pantry has suspended regular distributions. Students in need of food assistance can refer to this page for updates about community resources. Please direct specific questions to email@example.com
Mount Pleasant Community Resources:
- Community Compassion Network Pantry (1114 W High St) is open for drive through distributions: Wednesdays June 10th and 24th 2:00 - 6:00 pm and Saturdays June 13th and 27th 9:00 - 11:00 am. Please refer to ccnfeeds.org for more information and transportation resources.
- The Isabella Community Soup Kitchen (621 S Adams St) is serving a sack lunch from 11:00 am- 1:00 pm every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. (Note: Isabella Community Soup Kitchen will be closed Monday, May 25th in observance of Memorial Day.)
- Max & Emily's, located downtown Mount Pleasant (125 E Broadway), is offering meals to people in need everyday from 11:00 am- 2:00 pm.
- Salvation Army (1715 S Mission) has food boxes available by appointment only Monday-Friday from 9:00-noon, and 12:30 pm-4:00 pm. Please call 989-773-4663.
- Mt. Pleasant Public Schools is offering adult lunches for $2. Distributions are from 11:00 am- 1:00 pm Monday-Friday. Please park at the back of Mount Pleasant High School or Ganiard Elementary, and meals will be brought to your car.
- Please call 211 for additional assistance.