The Central Energy Facility, or CEF, is responsible for the supply, operation, maintenance, economical use, and long-term capability of campus utilities, energy conservation, and waste minimization programs.
- Supply steam for heat and hot water
- Supply chilled water for air conditioning
- Monitor the energy management system
- Coordinate the production and supply of cooling and heating by the Central Energy Facility (CEF)
- Evaluate energy demands and optimize utility systems
- Install and maintain fire extinguishers
- Inspect emergency lighting