Wire Transfers In

​​Wire transfers into the university require a receipt transaction to be processed in order to receive appropriate credit. If you do not notify Accounting Services when you are expecting funds to be wired into your account, we have no way of knowing which account to credit and therefore, you may not receive the appropriate credit.


Please send your completed forms to Accounting Services, Warriner 304, for processing. If you have any questions regarding an incoming wire, please contact Jennifer Williams at x1139.