CMU has teamed up with Money Network™ to offer you a convenient service that enables you to have your Payroll wages deposited directly to a Money Network TM MasterCard.
- Everyone associated with CMU qualifies - no credit checks or bank accounts are required.
- Enjoy the convenience of using this card wherever MasterCard® debit cards are accepted - in stores, over the phone and even online!
- Use your card to withdraw cash from thousands of ATMs across the United States, and enjoy no transaction fees when you use ATMs within the Allpoint® Network or through Independent Bank (Up to $400.00 per day based on each ATM's limit policy)
- Money Network TM Checks are provided at no charge; use them to make a payment, to withdraw part or all of your card's balance as cash, or for deposit to your financial institution. (max amt. $9,999.99)
- Make a purchase and get cash back (store purchases have a $600.00 per day limit; cash back limits range from $20.00 to $100.00 depending on the store).
- Get daily or weekly account balance alerts via text message or e-mail.
- View your transaction history, change your PIN, transfer funds, and keep track of your account online.
- Your card can be replaced if it is lost or stolen (a small fee may apply). Transactions for In-Network ATM machines are free. Fees vary for Out-of-Network ATMs and include $1.50 for Balance Inquiry, Withdrawal and Insufficient Funds.
- Note: CMU does not provide your social security number to Money Network TM. When asked for your social security number, please provide your campus ID number preceded by enough zeros to make it the same length as a social security number. Example: ID #999999 would need to be provided as "Social Security Number" 000-99-9999. When asked for the last four digits of your social security number, please provide the last four digits of your campus ID number.
- Disclosure: Independent Bank remits a quarterly payment to CMU equal to $1.00 for each monthly disbursement onto a student's CMU Money Card.
For frequently asked questions, go to: CMU Money Card FAQ's
Visit CentraLink to sign up today: https://centrallink.cmich.edu/
Register Your Card for Online Services
Money Network TM now offers a mobile app! Click here for more information.
If you're a student working at CMU and want to be paid on a CMU Money Card click here to sign up now.
This card is issued by MetaBank, pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Terms and conditions (reqires Adobe Reader)