Travel/Employee Business Expenses

​​​Sara Yonkey, Assistant Manager

204 Warriner Hall
Central Michigan University
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859

Phone: (989) 774-3481
Fax:    (989) 774-1069

Travel Services is a sub-unit of the Payroll and Travel Services department. The travel information section is provided to offer guidance and support to CMU employees and departments who travel and entertain on behalf of Central Michigan University.

Travel Information can be found using the links on the right


The Travel Department requires original, itemized receipts for all expenses except: per diem meals, mileage and tips. Meal receipts for Entertainment/Hosting Events must show a detail of what was ordered. 

Back to Payroll and Travel Services

Meal Allowances

Official Mileage Chart


Central Michigan University • 1200 S. Franklin St. • Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859 • 989-774-4000