DHL International Express
- Call DHL Express at (800) 225-5345 to have the "next day" letter/package picked up or if you have any questions.
- Airbills, envelopes and packaging supplies can also be requested by calling (800) 225-5345. Instructions for completing the airbill can be found on the back of each airbill.
- Note: All charges must be billed against your CMU Business Credit Card.
- Set up an account for FedEx to obtain discounted rates on Next Day and Second Day services by contacting the Central Mailroom at 3298.
- You must register your account with your CMU Business Credit Card by calling FedEx government accounts at (800) 645-9424.
- Prepare the letter/package to be sent.
- Enter your FedEx account number on Line 1
- Call Federal Express at (800) 238-5355 to have the letter/package picked up or to request airbills, envelopes and packaging supplies or for questions.
- Only Next Day and Second Day services can be utilized with FedEx.
- Note: All charges must be billed againist you CMU Business Credit Card.
FedEx Drop Box Locations
The circle drive at Warriner
United Parcel Service (UPS):The Central Mailroom provides this service OR departments can utilize UPS Campus Ship and process air letters themselves. Central Mailroom
- Complete an online UPS form and check the appropriate box for selected service.
- Attach the form to the letter/package and have it sent to the Central Mailroom by 1:00 PM for it to be sent out that day.
- Set up an account for UPS to obatain discounted rates on Next Day and Second Day services by contacting the Central Mailroom at 3298.
- Airbills, envelopes and packaging supplies must be obtained by contacting UPS at (800) 742-5877
- Packages ready for pickup can be sent to the Central Mailroom for UPS pickup, or call UPS at (800) 742-5877
- Only Next Day and Second Day services can be utilized with UPS Campus Ship, all ground services must be sent through the Central Mailroom.
- Note: All charges must be billed againist your CMU Business Credit Card.
United States Postal Service (USPS):
- Complete the Express Mail form (available from the Central Mailroom) and send it with the letter/package to the Central Mailroom.
- Indicate "Priority" on the meter slip and send it to the Central Mailroom with the letter/package. This is typically a two day delivery but is not guaranteed.
How are Departments Charged?
Departments will be charged via the monthly mail feed which appears as a journal entry in GL accounts 6402-641100 and references "F-60" for any letters/packages processed by the Central Mailroom. These charges may be viewed on-line monthly.
Departments with questions regarding the services provided by the Central Mailroom, please contact Linda Richter at (989) 774-3298.