Assets Moved Form

Form Selection

There are two on-line forms to assist you with the moving of CMU assets and equipment.  In order to better serve you, please read the following before making your on-line form selection;




Moving Request Form:
If you need Moving & Delivery personnel to assist in moving items from one location to another, click here



2.  Assets Moved Form: 
If you have already moved a CMU tagged asset yourself and require no assistance, click here to notify the Fixed Assets department of the move.  This form will allow us to update the inventory report for your department and the receiver's department.
Central Michigan University • 1200 S. Franklin St. • Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859 • 989-774-4000