ASCAP - General Campus License
|Contract # : 500625427|
Contact : Allen Alexander
Tel: (212) 621-6407
- Non-Dramatic Public Events & Performances
e.g. Faculty/Staff/Student performances, a booked act (e.g., Garth Brooks);
music played at a public event (e.g., records, CD's, tapes); concerts, parties, live entertainment.
- Dramatic Events
e.g. Musicals, plays, operas, ballet performances, and music used as part of a play.
You'll need a "grand rights" license.
- Co-presentations and Co-sponsors
|Current License Information |
- July 1, 2008 thru June 30, 2018
License Agreement signed on June 4, 2008
- Last Invoice Paid: $7,360.78 for 17-18 Academic Year.
- Click here to view paid invoices and/or invoice vouchers.
- Payments are issued from 24606-7507, Academic Administration department.
- Performance-General Campus License and Webcast are invoiced together.