If you have questions regarding this information, call us at (989) 774-3917.
||How do I know what Items University Stores has to offer?|
||A complete University Stores Catalog can be viewed on-line by clicking here or by clicking on the Stores Stock Item Search icon on the main Stores page. You may refer to the on-line catalog at any time for reference.|
Please contact us with any questions; we will be happy to help you! Call (989) 774-3917.
||How do I order supplies from Stores?|
||Supplies may be ordered in four convenient ways:|
1. Use the on-line Stores - Order Form by clicking here or by looking for the Order Form icon on the main Stores page. Simply fill out this form completely, scroll to the bottom of the form, and click the submit button. When the form is filled out correctly you will be given a confirmation message that your order has been received along with your order number. You may want to save this confirmation message.
2. Complete a Stores Requisition form (stock #102576) and send it via campus mail to University Stores, Combined Services Building, Room 204. If your department would like to order additional University Stores stock item requisition forms, please order stock #102576. These forms are supplied to departments at no cost.
3. Complete a Stores Requisition form (stock #102576) and fax it to University Stores at (989) 774-2995.
4. Supplies may also be picked up at the customer service window in the Combined Services Building, near the Campus Police and Central Mailroom entrance. Window hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. When picking up supplies from the customer service window you will need to complete a Stores requisition form.
||How long will it take for University Stores to process and deliver my department's order?|
||Orders received by 3:00 p.m. in the current business day will usually be delivered within the next three working days. Our goal is to deliver your orders as quickly and as accurately as possible|
||How will my department be billed for supplies ordered?|
||University Stores data entry for billing occurs daily. These charges will appear on your department's SAP cost center account and will be in date order.|
* This information can be viewed by going to the SAP Funds Management Report Tree and pulling down the University Stores Goods Issue Report. After opening the report enter your cost center/ GL and the date range desired.
||How should departments place orders with / or process returns with Office Depot?|
||All information concerning Office Depot can be found by clicking here or by clicking the C&PS tab at the top of this page, and then selecting the Contracts link. This will display a list of current contracts. Select Office Depot.|