Halloween Safety Tips
Trick or Treaters
- Carry a flashlight.
- Walk, don't run.
- Obey traffic signals.
- Don't cut across yards or driveways. Stay on the sidewalks.
- Shoes should fit and be comfortable - even if they don't go with your costume.
- Avoid wearing masks while walking from house to house.
- Approach only houses that are lit.
- Wear clothing with reflective markings or tape.
- Carry only flexible swords knives, props.
- NEVER cross a street or enter a street from in between parked cars.
If you have any questions or need any further
information, please contact Kathy Litwiller in our office at (989) 774-7398 or