Periodically, an off-campus site will request CMU provide proof of insurance before authorizing an agreement or contract, or allowing a CMU sponsored event or activity to be held on its premises.
Risk Management will prepare a certificate of insurance document upon completion of the following:
VIEW PRINTABLE VERSION
- Confirmation that an agreement/contract/event/activity has been approved and on file in the appropriate University office.
- Receipt of the following information from the CMU department requesting the certificate of insurance:
- Off-Campus Site Name
- Off-Campus Site Contact Person
- Off-Campus Site Address
- Brief Description of Agreement/Contract/Event/Activity
- Date and/or Time Period of Agreement/Contract/Event/Activity
- Insurance Type and Limits Required by the Off-Campus Site, etc. (This should be provided in the Agreement/Contract)
- Please e-mail information to firstname.lastname@example.org for handling.
- Please allow a minimum of 7 business days for completion of your certificate of insurance request.
- Certificate of Insurance will be provided to requestor for distribution.