Periodically, a Landlord/Management Firm will request CMU provide proof of insurance as part of the lease agreement.
Risk Management will prepare a certificate of insurance document upon completion of the following:
VIEW PRINTABLE VERSION
- Confirmation that a lease agreement has been approved and on file in the appropriate University office.
- Receipt of the following information from the CMU department requesting the certificate of insurance:
- Landlord/Management Firm Name
- Landlord/Management Firm Contact Person
- Landlord/ Management Firm Address
- Brief Description of Lease agreement including mailing address of leased property
- Date and/or Time Period of Lease
- Insurance Type and Limits Required by the Landlord/Management firm (This should be provided in the Lease Agreement)
- Please e-mail information to email@example.com for handling.
- Please allow a minimum of 7 business days for completion of your certificate of insurance request.
- Certificate of Insurance will be provided to requestor for distribution.