Student Internships / Clinical Rotations
Periodically, an off campus site will request a student provide proof of insurance before authorizing a CMU student to fulfill an internship/clinical rotation requirement at that site.
Risk Management will prepare a certificate of insurance document upon completion of the following:
VIEW PRINTABLE VERSION
- Confirmation that an Affiliation Agreement has been approved and is on file in Licensure, Regulatory Services & Human Capital. Contact Person: Affiliation Agreement Coordinator.
- Receipt of the following information from the CMU Faculty member supervising the approved internship/clinical rotation:
- Student Name
- Class Name and Number
- Internship/Clinical Rotation Type
- Time Period of the Internship/Clinical Rotation
- Clinical Site Name
- Clinical Site Contact Person
- Clinical Site Address
- Insurance Type and Limits Required by the Clinical Site (this should be provided in the Approved & Signed Affiliation Agreement)
- Please e-mail information to email@example.com for handling.
- Please allow a minimum of 7 business days for completion of your Certificate of Insurance request.
- Certificates of Insurance will be provided to requestor for distribution.