Central Michigan University has partnered with Flywire (formerly peerTransfer) to offer a simpler and more cost effective method for sending international payments from students' home countries by wire transfer. Founded by a former international student, Flywire's mission is to save money for international students and their families that might otherwise be lost in bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates.
Students and authorized payers can begin the process by logging in to QuikPAY.
Students: Log in to CentralLink and navigate to QuikPAY by clicking on the account balance that displays in the Student Quick View section of the homepage.
Authorized payers: Log in to QuikPAY for authorized payers.
Once you are logged in to QuikPAY, you can access the Flywire portal in order to submit your international wire transfer payment information to CMU. From the "Make Payment" page, simply select the International Payment option to be routed to the Flywire portal.
First time access will require the creation of a Flywire account. This account will allow for the submission of future payments, along with transaction status and history information.
Once you have created an account and are logged in, follow these simple steps to complete the international wire transfer payment process:
1. Complete the requested payment details online and submit. If your home currency is not available, you may still take advantage of cost savings by sending your wire transfer payment in one of the many other currency options.
2. Flywire will provide detailed payment delivery instructions for finalizing the wire transfer payment through your financial institution's online banking system, by phone, or in person.
3. Flywire will convert your wire payment from your home currency to USD and transfer the funds to CMU where it will be credited to your student account. You will receive a confirmation when your payment has been delivered.
4. You may access Flywire's website at any time to monitor the progress of your payment.
Flywire customer support representatives are available 24/7 via chat, Skype, email, and phone to assist with any step of the process.
· USA Toll Free: +1 800-346-9252
· Email: email@example.com
· Additional contacts: https://peertransfer.com/help
***If you are making your application fee payment with a wire transfer you will need to log into your application to make this payment. Please log into your application at apply.cmich.edu. ***